Saturday, January 27, 2007

St. Joseph, Missouri

From January 25, 2007 KQ2 channel 2 in St. Joseph:
A 57-year-old woman robbed at knife point recently fired back at the robber`s get away vehicle at a St. Joseph Price Chopper. Some question if she made the right move. Winifred Dassero said, "I thought it was a very dangerous thing to do I don`t think she gave it much thought who she was endangering." Patti Head said, "I would give them what they wanted and then call the police." Others think she was right on. Jason Glenn said, "I think women are more vulnerable to situations like that. I`d expect my wife to do the same thing."

Police are still investigating whether the victim was right or wrong in this case. Missouri statutes say a person can shoot to protect their life, another person`s life or their property. Commander Jim Connors said, "I can`t tell you in this situation you can do it and in this situation you can`t."

No comments:

Post a Comment